It can be so easy to look at someone else's life and think that they have so much more than you. It can be a struggle to keep from wondering why you don't have more. It's not that I'm not happy and excited for other people when they are blessed. But I have wondered- Where's my job? Where's my bigger house? Where's my extra money to put in savings? It's even more difficult when OTHER people are asking these questions ABOUT you!
God has been teaching me lately that He will and He does meet all my needs. God alone. Anything I don't have is not a need. Anything I do need, God will supply. That truth frees me:)
I like what God sees as my needs:)
"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
You will have to look back on this several times throughout your marriage. Life will make you question all the same things again...so keep that verse close to your heart and he WILL always meet ALL your needs!
ReplyDelete