Sunday, August 8, 2010

For it is God who is at work in you...

Do you believe that being a Christian consists merely of believing in God and going to church on Sundays? All the while keeping your addictions? Holding onto anger? Staying in a state of depression? If so, you are missing out because God intends so much more for us!

He desires a relationship with us. Through this relationship, He wants to teach us. He wants to grow us. He wants to CHANGE us! I don't know about you, but I get so excited when I think about God being at work in me.

Philippians 2:13 tells us that God is at work in us. It doesn't say God did His work and has left you to live life on your own. It says He is at work. His work in us and in our lives is continual.

God has changed names. He has changed hearts. He can change you. He can change me. What doesn't change is Him and His unchanging love! His work is not done, but is still in progress in my life and yours!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment