1) His heart for Jesus. I'm so thankful to be married to a man who seeks Him first above all things. I so enjoy talking about what the Lord is speaking to our hearts. He loves the Lord more than anything, and I pray that God would continue to consume our hearts!
2) His teachable spirit. My husband is so open to what the Lord puts on his heart. He is always willing to examine himself and his motives to improve areas that need improvement.
3) His servant heart. I fall more in love with James every time I get sick. He is so willing to meet my needs, joyfully. He does everything he can to make my life easier and works so hard daily to provide for us.
4) His knowledge of sports. I know I can get frustrated with all the sports watching we have to do, but I do love that James knows Heisman Trophy winners, National Championship Winning Teams, Superbowl winners, World Series winners of any given year off the top of his head.:) Such a manly man.;)
5) His tender warrior heart. James is the most tender person I've ever known, but he also fights for me when necessary. Physically and spiritually. I can talk to him better than anyone and know I can always count on him to be there for me. He is always ready to go to the throne on my behalf!
He is so easy to love!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment